Sunday 12 December 2010

12th December 2010

Panorama taken from the wetland 3 bank of the Pillinge
Panorama taken from the Pillinge Hide

These panoramas are both made up of 8 or 9 photos taken on my Canon S95 compact digital camera and stitched together using Photoshop Elements 8. (These are both very compressed versions of these images, the originals have far more detail in them...)
The Coal Tit was still in my parent's garden this morning, and still refused to go on to the country park...
The Great Northern Diver was still on Stewartby Lake in the morning and later Neil Wright and I saw it fly over the Pillinge heading in the direction of Rookery.
A walk round the Pillinge failed to show any sight or sound of either Bearded Tits or Cetti's Warblers... Neil and I did see a Common Buzzard perched up in a bush on the far side of wetland 3 and I got some digiscoped video of it. As the bird was about 300 yards away I had to use the digital zoom on my compact camera:

No comments: